In recent years, voip communication has become widespread. With the popularization of IP-telephony, it has become an attractive target for hackers. Therefore, if you decide to go for this type of communication, it is important that you have efficient tools to protect the network.
Consider what kind of danger may lie in wait for your voip programs, and if there are the ways to prevent them.
Are you interested in VoIP technology? Are you looking for a reliable start-up in the telecommunications sector? You will be interested in the opportunity to start a GSM termination business. You can get the maximum profit making the minimal investment! We offer a turnkey GoAntiFraud solution for beginners, which includes opportunities for efficient VoIP termination, as well as a set of equipment by GoIP, EjoinTech & China Skyline at low cost.
- The "Access Denied" attack. As a rule, the software IP PBX, IP-phones and routers are exposed to it. To protect the network, it is recommended to use SIP and IDP data transmission protocols.
- Unauthorized access to the local VoIP network. Protective measures: discretionary access control, and the application of the ALG software component. The latter is an application gateway that can enable/disable traffic flow to the application server, performing the function of the endpoint server.
- Toll-Fraud is a type of fraud, in which a malicious user makes calls at your expense via your VoIP system. To prevent this type of attack, you should use a VPN (virtual private network) server, as well as apply IPSec traffic encryption technology (protocol stack).
- Wiretapping. Security techniques are the same as in the paragraph above.
- Viruses and Trojans. They usually affect the IP-phones and IP PBX. It is recommended to use the integrated IDP VoIP-protocol for protection.
- SPAM over IP-telephones. To exclude the possibility of the spread of spam, once again, it is necessary to use ALG, SIP and UDP protocols. In addition, it is necessary to apply the technology of limited access to the local network.
In addition to these recommendations, it is useful to use a Firewall to block untrusted traffic. However, if you use gateways and IP-PBX using SIP, the standard firewall will not do. Traditional firewalls do not support this VoIP protocol and block voice traffic. There is a solution to this problem - a special SIPrator device that provides advanced filtering capabilities. At the same time, the flow of received data is securely controlled to ensure the security of VoIP-networks. SIPrator also encrypts packages via UTP protocol.
GoAntiFraud offers you to start a profitable GSM termination business! If you are interested in VoIP technology, we will help you start your own business, yielding a stable income. By purchasing our comprehensive New Business package, you will start making money immediately! We will give you full technical support at all stages of business.