Most companies prefer VoIP-connection. However, many managers do not wish to install gateways and monitor their operation. They have providers install and configure the gateways on a "turnkey" basis. The comprehensive package of services includes a full maintenance of VoIP-systems, including equipment.
What should you pay attention to when choosing a VoIP provider?
- A variety of services provided by the company
- The possibility of future expansion of system functionality (e.g., the connection of additional lines)
- Operational customer support
- Protection of subscribers’ channels and the company's accounts from intruders via Voice VPN.
If you are just starting your way in GSM termination - start it with GoAntiFraud! For beginners, we offer a complete NewBusiness solution that includes a set of necessary VoIP equipment and software for automation of business processes and proven tools to protect against AntiFraud systems. Over 2,000 customers in 31 countries have succeeded in the GSM termination using our service. You can become one of them!
- The ability to block unwanted calls/call transfer to the standby mode
- Calls and accounts that are easy to manage
- Forwarding of VoIP-calls to mobile devices
- Availability of call-back function for call forwarding
- Free testing services for new customers
- The money back guarantee in the case of poor service
VoIP providers offer a number of packages for customers, with the best one to select, according to their own needs To make money off termination, you should use the equipment with a small number of channels to ensure its smooth operation to landcalls. It is also important to minimize the blocking of SIM-cards by AntiFraud systems, in which local operators invest a lot of money. Connect your GSM gateways and SIM-banks to GoAntiFraud to significantly reduce the number of blocked cards thanks to efficient tools to simulate the human behavior.