The telecommunication market of Latin America is at the stage of active development. In particular, this concerns the mobile sector - the penetration rate of cellular communication in the region is 67%. To profitably terminate voice traffic, it is recommended to select a large mobile operator. One of the largest cellular companies in Latin America is America Movil.
America Movil is the fourth in the world in terms of the number of connections as its client base consists of more than 289 million subscribers. The following are the Latin American countries in which the company operates under the Claro brand mainly:
- Mexico. Subsidiary Telcel is the largest cellular operator in Mexico. Its share in the local market exceeds 70%, with the number of connections being more than 71.4 million.
- Brazil. It works in the local market under the Claro brand: the number of subscribers is 71.1 million.
- Central America and the Caribbean (Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Guatemala). The number of connections exceeds 19 million.
- Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay. Brand Claro, 22 million subscribers.
- Colombia. 29.7 million subscribers.
- Ecuador. 11.7 million subscribers.
- Peru. 12.4 million subscribers.
- Chile. 5.7 million subscribers.
In addition, America Movil provides services in the US via TracFone Wireless and European countries. You can read about profitable routes for termination in Latin America here. By placing a GoIP-1 GSM VoIP gateway or multi-channel equipment in one of the countries of the region, you will be able to get make good money on the traffic termination.