Vip is Croatia’s second largest cellular operator. It is a local partner network of the international company Vodafone. Vip provides good GSM coverage in the north and the cities but in the south and rural areas, the coverage is rather low. To earn money by terminating voice traffic using Vip SIM-cards, we recommend placing gateways in major cities in Croatia. In addition, you need to choose the best tariff plan to make calls.
Prepaid Vip SIM-cards are called "vipme" and are sold at $1.6, with no initial credit granted. Top-up vouchers are available at OMV gas stations, in supermarkets, and in the company's corporate stores.
The operator has several offers for prepaid customers, including the line of Mobilna and Za packages:
- Mobilna S. Provides 5,000 minutes for calls and 30 GB of mobile Internet and costs $49 per month.
- Mobilna M. Provides 5,000 minutes for calls and 10 GB of mobile Internet and costs $33 per month.
- Mobilna L. Provides 5,000 minutes for calls and 3G mobile Internet and costs $20 per month.
- Za Zen. The subscriber receives 6,000 Mb of Internet traffic and 1,000 minutes for calls, for $15 per month.
- Za Chill. The subscriber receives 3,000 Mb of Internet traffic and 1.000 minutes for calls, for $12 per month.
- Za Ziv. The subscriber receives 500 minutes for calls and 500 SMS, for $7.
The most profitable package for voice termination is Za Ziv. Using it, one minute will cost $0.01. Using the Za Ziv tariff plan, you will earn at least $100 per channel if you terminate 500 minutes a day, including the cost of new SIM-cards. Your profit will increase if you use the multi-channel equipment. In addition, the number of blocked cards affects the revenue in termination. Use VoIP termination service GoAntiFraud to minimize the risks of the SIM-block and increase the profitability of your business.