VoIP GSM termination is one of the most profitable business directions in the world. The minimum monthly income of the terminator can be $2,000. At the same time, the voice termination business, as the telecommunications industry, does not get affected by crises. People call and will always call, regardless of the financial situation.
But, as in any other business, the entrepreneur's profit depends on a number of factors. With a competent approach, you will undoubtedly achieve success in GSM termination. If you are still a beginner in this business, our tips will help you.
We have prepared for you a list of what you SHOULD NOT do when you run your voice termination business:
- No 3G modems to terminate calls. Some beginners think that the use of 3G modems will allow them to reduce the cost of equipment. In fact, they deprive themselves of the opportunity to make a big profit. To efficiently calls, you should use only VoIP GSM gateways as they allow you to convert a call from VoIP to GSM. To reduce the business expenses on the purchase of equipment, we recommend using GoIP gateways, which are optimal in terms of price-performance ratio. And you need a SIM-bank to remotely control SIM-cards in the goip voip gateway gsm converter.
- No manual simulation of the movement of SIM-cards. Each slot in the SIM-bank is tied to a specific slot in the gateway. To simulate human behavior, some newcomers rearrange SIM cards manually for different gateways. However, this method is inefficient as the cards are still quickly blocked. To extend the lifespan of SIM-cards, it is important to develop complex termination logic and automate the work processes associated with the "behavior" of SIM-cards. Only professional software solutions, such as those of GoAntiFraudThis will help to do so.
- No placing VoIP equipment in rural areas or "quiet" areas. The gateway features an amplified GSM signal because it can have 4, 8, 16, 32 antennas at once. In a quiet place, this signal is very easy to track. Therefore, place your VoIP equipment only in a crowded area with high traffic capacity. For example, the center of the city or a densely populated sleeping area, a shopping mall or business center, a large market or a train station would be a good choice. For security reasons and for the convenience of loading/unloading SIM-cards, it is recommended to place SIM-banks in any other place.
- No using 3G Internet for termination. For normal operation of VoIP equipment and efficient termination of calls, the high-speed and stable Internet is necessary. Unfortunately, the 3G/4G mobile Internet does not fully meet these specifications. It is not stable, which means that there is a risk of short and "zero" (failed) calls. Connect gateways to a stable Internet with good ping and packet loss rates, with a minimum speed of 42 Kbps per channel. The program module of GoAntiFraud SBO traffic optimization will help you increase the bandwidth of the network as it compresses data three-fold.
- No looking for the customer-transit operator independently. The terminator sells the router to the originator, who pays for every minute of terminated calls. You can search for a partner on your own on thematic forums or in social networks but, eventually, it will prove to be unreliable. Most of the traffic providers work in this business informally so they do not provide any guarantees. GoAntiFraud offers its customers cooperation with proven originating companies that offer profitable rates for terminating minutes.
You will succeed if you do not make common mistakes beginners do.