As in any business, VoIP termination has its own unmitigated taboos. If you do not violate them, you will be able to reach heights and get a big profit. Of course, all newcomers learn from their mistakes, but it's better to learn them immediately and avoid unpleasant consequences.
We have prepared for you 7 main taboos for voice traffic terminators:
- Do not use a 3G modem in operation. You should use only VoIP GSM gateways to terminate traffic. VoIP GSM gateways are special-purpose equipment that allows you to redirect calls from VoIP networks to mobile networks. The fact that you can work with 3G modems is a myth. Such equipment is not capable of handling a large amount of voice traffic, so your business will be nipped in the bud.
- Do not place gateways in places where there is no large flow of people. GSM gateways should be located in crowded places like a railway station or an airport, a shopping mall or an office center, in the city center or densely populated dormitory district. This will help you have the maximum number of calls paid off and secure the equipment.
- Do not buy SIM-cards in large batches from one dealer. As in any business, all risks must be minimized in GSM termination. Illegal dealers who sell SIM-cards can be tracked. If your dealer has been tracked, they will block all the cards that he sold. It's better if you have a small batch of numbers blocked, rather than a large one. For the same reason, we recommend that you get acquainted with several dealers and make orders from each dealer.
- Do not work without using professional software. To reduce the blocking of SIM-cards by antifraud systems, you need to realistically simulate human behavior. Only professional software can make it happen as handling it manually does not work. GoAntiFraud offers a lot of proven tools for simulating the activity of a real subscriber in GSM networks. Scenarios of "behavior" of SIM-cards are developed for each client, taking into account the peculiarities of the region of operation.
- Do not start your business without technical support. You need to set up both VoIP equipment and termination software to get started. In addition, the gateways and SIM-banks will need to be periodically maintained in the course of doing business. There may be problems with the software as well. To be confident in the future and not to suffer losses, you should in advance turn to competent technical experts for support.
- Do not terminate traffic using the LTE Internet. The 3G and 4G Internet can be fast but it is not stable. In addition to sufficient speed, the Internet for GSM termination should have suitable parameters for ping and loss of traffic packages. If you use 3G, there will be a lot of short and failed calls because there may be interference in the conversation. Accordingly, you will suffer losses.
- Do not buy SIM-cards, which differ only in the last digits. Such numbers, activated one after another, will cause suspicion of the mobile operator for sure. They are blocked by antifraud systems almost immediately. Therefore, it is better off buying numbers that differ mostly or activating them, making long pauses.
We wish you success and prosperity in your business!