Latin America is a promising region for starting a business in the field of VoIP GSM termination. In Latin America, there is minimal competition in the telecommunications sector but the level of development of the mobile sector is quite high. If you use a competent approach to doing business, you can make good money in Latin American countries.
We have prepared a rating of 8 countries in Latin America where you can earn a solid profit on the termination of voice traffic. The list includes countries with the highest rates:
- Cuba. The average rate is $0.3 per minute.
- Nicaragua. The average rate is $0.09 - $ 0.11 per minute.
- Ecuador. The average rate is $0.09 per minute.
- Bolivia. The average rate is $0.08 per minute.
- Honduras. The average rate is $0.06 - $0.09 per minute.
- Uruguay. The average rate is $0.06 - $0.07 per minute.
- Panama. The average rate is $0.06 - $0.07 per minute.
- Paraguay. The average rate is $0.06 per minute.
The rating is conditional since we took only the average rate as a basis. The rate is the cost of the minute you will be paid by the originator for terminating international traffic. It needs to be correlated with the tariff for a local call because the terminator earns exactly on the difference in the cost of a minute. To calculate the profit, you also need to take into account the cost of SIM-cards, rental of premises, electricity, and the Internet.
In countries with voip best rates, there are "tough" anti-fraud systems that quickly block SIM-cards suspected of GSM termination. Therefore, sometimes it is better to choose a direction with a low rate and make money on a large amount of traffic.