Every entrepreneur’s goal is to sell his product profitably. A terminator’s product is an alternative route to terminate voice traffic. The higher the quality of the proposed route is, the more profitable deal can be concluded with the transit operator. But what are the parameters that determine the route’s quality?
There are two main indicators of the route’s quality for VoIP GSM termination:
- ACD. Average call duration.
- ASR. The ratio of the number of successful calls to unsuccessful ones.
These are statistical indicators that reflect the efficiency of voice termination. Transit operators that provide traffic pay particular attention to making sure that calls are not interrupted. That is what originators pay money for to the owner of the GSM gateway. It is worth providing a top quality route, otherwise, you will not sell it or sell it at a rock-bottom price.
What affects ACD and ASR? There are various factors that determine the duration of calls and the number of unsuccessful calls. For example, an unstable Internet connection can cause communication interruptions and poor audibility for subscribers. In addition, due to problems, the GSM gateway may be disconnected and then the calls will not be made. There are often cases you have all your money on SIM-cards spent because you did not have time to top them up, making your cards useless.
To avoid problems that affect the number of short and "zero" calls, follow our recommendations:
- Use the high-quality Internet connection only. The minimum speed should be 42 Kbps for each channel of your gsm gateway call termination. 3G and 4G are unsuccessful solutions for terminating traffic because such networks do not provide a stable signal.
- Use a sufficient number of GSM channels. Buy a multi-channel gateway to provide a higher throughput of the route. GoIP-8 is the optimal solution to get started.
- Use the software to automatically top up your SIM-cards. GoAntiFraud makes it possible to automatically top up your cards when they reach balance you have specified.
Make your sales profitable!