Econet Leo is the largest mobile operator in Burundi as the number of its subscribers reached 3 million. In this case, the originator companies pay an average of $0.3 for terminating every minute provided by Econet Leo. To obtain the maximum income, use the most profitable prepaid packages for voice termination.
Econet Leo standard tariffs on on-net and off-net calls are $0.09 and $0.11 respectively. With an average of $0.3 per minute, these rates are already suitable for profitable termination. But you can earn even more by using the tariff plans from the OFFRE LIBERTE line. It includes 7 packages:
- KRONO 1.8 min. The cost is $0.1. The subscriber gets 1.8 minutes for calls.
- KRONO + 2.75 min. The cost is $0.16. The subscriber gets 2.75 minutes for calls.
- KRONO + 3.3 min. The cost is $0.19. The subscriber gets 3.3 minutes for calls.
- LIBERTE 4.5 min. The cost is $0.28. The subscriber gets 4.5 minutes for calls.
- LIBERTE 9.5 min. The cost is $0.56. The subscriber gets 9.5 minutes for calls.
- LIBERTE 18 min. The cost is $1.13. The subscriber gets 18 minutes for calls.
- LIBERTE 45 min. The cost is $2.82. The subscriber gets 45 minutes for calls.
The best option for terminating traffic is LIBERTE 45 min. If you use it, one minute of the call will cost you as little as $0.06. At the same time, SIM-cards in Burundi cost $1 on the average. If you terminate 45 minutes a day via LIBERTE 45 min, you will be able to profit over $200 from each port of your gsm gateway ebay. By terminating more traffic and using multi-channel equipment, you can earn much more money.