Onamob is the brand of state-owned telecommunications company Onatel in Burundi. It owns the smallest share of the mobile market but its call rates are quite profitable for terminating VoIP traffic. Picking up an optimal package, the terminator can make good money on terminating international calls.
The standard tariff on calls for prepaid subscribers is $0.05 per minute to make calls to the numbers of all GSM operators). With an average rate of $0.09 per minute, such pricing already allows you to get a good profit. At the same time, Onamob SIM cards are very cheap as they cost as little as $0.3 each. In addition, the operator offers advantageous packages with bonus minutes.
FORFAITS NANAN line includes 4 tariff plans:
- 30 minutes. The cost of connection is $0.23.
- 1 H (60 minutes). The cost of connection is $0.4.
- 90 minutes. The cost of connection is $0.57.
- 2 H (120 minutes). The cost of connection is $0.86.
Onamob also offers combined Libretis packages that provide bonus minutes for calls, SMS, and megabytes of mobile Internet traffic. There are six packages in total:
- Forfait 1H. Provides 60 bonus minutes, the cost is $2.4.
- Forfait 2H. Provides 120 bonus minutes, the cost is $4.8.
- Forfait 3H. Provides 180 bonus minutes, the cost is $7.2.
- Forfait 4H. Provides 240 bonus minutes, the cost is $9.5.
- Forfait 5H. Provides 300 bonus minutes, the cost is $12.
- Forfait 10H. Provides 600 bonus minutes, the cost is $24.
Since we consider bonus minutes, not SMS and mobile Internet traffic, LIBERTIS tariff plans will cost a lot. It is better to choose one of the packages of the NANAN line, based on the amounts of the terminated traffic.
The optimal package would be Forfait Nanan 2H. Using it, one minute of the outgoing call will cost as little as $0.007. If you have your gsm voip gateway china operating for 120 minutes a day, you will make $190 via each equipment port.