We have prepared a batch of new terms from the VoIP GSM world for you, which you have already heard or will hear eventually. Our small dictionary will help you easily understand important concepts related to your business.
- Anti-Fraud analytical system. The program for detecting GSM termination. It analyzes the subscriber behavior in GSM networks, comparing it with the subscribers’ average activity. If the activity does not correspond to the norm, the anti-fraud system blocks the SIM card, "suspecting" it of participation in termination.
- Anti-Fraud calling systems. The program for detecting GSM termination. It is designed to call to the numbers, which fall under the analytical system's suspicions, by VoIP. If the call takes place, the program “assures” itself of traffic landing from this number and the SIM-card gets blocked.
- "Humanity" Parameters. These parameters use the analytical antifraud systems to detect traffic termination. Considering certain statistic data about the activity of a real person on the GSM network, the programs compare them with the "behavior" of a certain SIM-card. The parameters of "humanity" include the number of outgoing calls per day (normally - no more than 30); presence of incoming calls; calls to "favorite numbers" (a group of numbers the subscriber often calls and is called back from), etc.
- Incoming traffic generation. It is one of the methods to simulate the behavior of a real subscriber in order to "fool" the analytical antifraud-system. Since the gateway does not normally receive calls and only the outgoing calls are made, this can cause the mobile operator's suspicion. Special programs allow generating incoming voice traffic by making calls from one SIM-card to another.
- Schedule of calls. It is one of the methods to simulate the behavior of a real subscriber. Since people constantly make calls (and also receive them) at certain intervals, call schedules are created to simulate the person's activity in the GSM network. In the daytime, activity should be higher, at night it should be minimal, and so on.
Follow the updates of our blog - we continue sharing useful information about voice termination with you.