Tele2, a telecommunications company, sells SIM cards on a prepaid basis in Estonia under its own brand and under the brand called Smart . The operator has rather good coverage in the country and affordable prices for cellular communication, therefore its starting plans will be a good choice to work in voice traffic termination business. And we will help you choose a service plan on the most favorable terms.
Tele2 and Smart prepaid SIM cards are sold not only at Tele2 stores, but also at Estonian post offices, kiosks in the street and other outlets. Top-up vouchers can also be found there. Prepaid SIM cards are called Kõnekaart (“talking cards”) in Estonia.
The Start plan called Smart is available for $1.08, and your account will be immediately topped up for the same amount for calls. Topping up his/her account with $4.5 and more during one week after SIM-card activation, the subscriber gets a bonus of $3.3. Smart offers some combined tariff plans:
- 2.99 €. 1000 minutes within the network + 100 SMS. Price: $3.4.
- 6,99 €. 1000 minutes within the network + 1000 SMS. Price: $7.9.
- 9.99 €. Unlimited calls and SMS within the network. Price: $11.3.
Tele2 also offers prepaid SIM cards under its own brand. Subscribers can use the following 30-day combined plans:
- 4,95 €. 500 minutes to make calls within the country. Price: $5.6.
- 9,95 €. Unlimited calls and SMS within the network. Price: $11.3.
- 21,95 €. Unlimited calls and SMS within the network, unlimited mobile Internet traffic. Price: $25.
To operate your voip hardware devices system, choose the combined tariff plan from Smart for 2.99€. With this plan, a minute of outgoing call will cost about $ 0.003, and the costs of new SIM cards are actually reduced to zero. Terminator’s earnings (provided that the gateways operate for 5 hours every day) will make up at least $50 from one port.