Natcom emerged on the Haiti market in 2010 after privatization of state-owned GSM-operator Teleco. About 1 million people use the services of this mobile service provider. Tourists coming here contribute to the generation of international traffic and Natcom's SIM cards can be a good solution for its landing. For stable earnings, it is important to choose a suitable tariff plan for GSM termination.
In general, Natcom's GSM coverage is inferior to Digicel's coverage, but in some areas of Haiti, this operator has a better signal. In addition, Natcom has cheaper rates for cellular communications thanks to their many promotional offers. The SIM card for prepaid clients is called XChange and costs $0.64. You immediately get bonuses on our account: $0.1 for 8 days, $0.64 for 3 days and $3.45 for calls within the network for 1 day. That's enough for 83 minutes of outgoing calls.
Additionally, you can use packages from the XChange and Super XChange range:
- XChange 6. Connection fee — $0.08, bonus — $2.3 for calls. Duration - until 00:00 of the connection day.
- XChange 9. Connection fee — $0.11, bonus — $3.45 for calls. Duration - until 00:00 of the connection day.
- XChange 25. Connection fee — $0.32, bonus — $19 for calls. Duration - 3 days.
- Super XChange 50. Connection fee — $0.64, bonus — $38 for calls. Duration - 3 days.
- Super XChange 100. Connection fee — $1.2, bonus — $76 for calls. Duration - 3 days.
- Super XChange 200. Connection fee — $2.5, bonus — $153 for calls. Duration - 3 days.
You can use the features of XChange SIM and additionally connect the tariff plan of the same range in accordance with the amount of traffic that you plan to land. With the gateways and voip software for home running for 400 minutes a day, your earnings will be approximately $700 from each GSM channel.