The Balkan countries are promising for investments in the GSM termination business since there are low competition, a well developed mobile sector, and quite high rates. To do termination efficiently, it is necessary to select a large operator. One of them is T-Mobile International, which operates in many countries of the Balkan Peninsula.
The international telecommunications company T-Mobile serves more than 230 million subscribers. It is one of the ten largest cellular operators in the world. T-Mobile provides mobile services in the following 15 countries:
- Albania. Telekom Albania. Over 2 million subscribers.
- Austria. T-Mobile Austria Gmbh. About 4.1 million subscribers.
- The United Kingdom. EE Brand, which is the largest mobile network in the United Kingdom, consisting of 30.2 million subscribers.
- Hungary. Magyar Telekom. More than 5.3 million subscribers.
- USA. T-Mobile USA. 72.3 million subscribers.
- Germany. T-Mobil. Over 40 million users.
- Greece. The Cosmote brand, which is the largest mobile network in the local market, consisting of more than 7.5 million subscribers.
- Macedonia. Makedonski Telekom. More than 1.1 million subscribers.
- Netherlands. T-Mobile Nederland. About 7.3 million users.
- Poland. T-Mobile Polska. More than 10.2 million subscribers.
- Romania. Telekom, 4.8 million subscribers.
- Slovakia. Telekom, more than 2.2 million subscribers.
- Croatia. Hrvatski Telekom. 2.5 million subscribers.
- Montenegro. Crnogorski Telekom. About half a million subscribers.
- The Czech Republic. T-Mobile Czech Republic, which is the largest GSM operator on the Czech market, comprises more than 6.1 million subscribers.
Among the countries, in which T-Mobile operates, there are many Balkan states. You can efficiently terminate voice traffic by placing GoIP gateways in one of them.